How much will my cake cost?
As all our occasional cakes are made to your individual requirements it is not possible to have fixed prices. Final cost will depend on your choice of ingredients, size and complexity of the design. For example models, flowers, carved cakes, etc have an additional cost to reflect the extra hours, however a minimum price guide is shown below for the more popular size cakes.
Cupcakes From €25 for box of 12 (Vanilla or chocolate, min order 12)
Cupcake Bouquet From €30
Sponge cakes, 3 layer round sponge, filled then finished with a smooth layer of butter cream and covered in fondant (or piped buttercream). Decorated to suit & presented on a cake board and gift wrapped/boxed. 8 inch from €75, larger cakes on request, final cost will depend on design.
Chocolate Biscuit cake, made with luxurious rich Belgium chocolate. Decorated to suit & presented on a cake board and gift wrapped/boxed. 8 inch round from €80, 8 inch square from €90, larger cakes on request, final cost will depend on design.
Wedding cakes – these vary enormously so are quoted on an individual basis.
If you are interested in having a cake made please call or send a message , let us know if you have a design/budget in mind and we will be happy to offer suggestions and give you an idea of cost.
Please note a 50% deposit is required before an order is confirmed.
Please read my terms and conditions below before placing an order. By proceeding you are agreeing to these terms.
Terms & conditions
- We take 50% deposit on all orders to secure your date. This allows us to purchase materials in advance and helps offset the loss of potential orders we may have turned away should your order be cancelled. An order is not confirmed until the deposit is paid. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Balance is payable in full on collection or at the latest 5 days prior to delivery.
- Allergens – these must be notified to us at the time of ordering.
- As no preservatives are added to our cakes we recommend that to enjoy them at their best, sponge cakes should be consumed within 48 hours from collection.
- Cakes should be stored in a cool place, on a flat surface until needed. Do not store cakes with fondant in a fridge as condensation may occur and affect the finished look of the cake.
- Once your cake is collected from our premises we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your cake. We advise that your cake should be transported either in the boot or the floor (not a seat) of your vehicle where it cannot slide or tilt to one side. Excessive heat will cause Chocolate and Buttercream to melt, please ensure your vehicle is cool.
- We hope you are delighted with your cake, if not please contact us as soon as possible to discuss. Any request for a refund or part refund must be made in conjunction with the return of the cake. Once the cake has been consumed no refund will be given as you are assumed to have accepted the cake” as is”. Any compensation is at our discretion and in any event will not exceed a full refund to the value of the cake.
- Delivery and set up is available within the South County Dublin and Co Wicklow areas for Wedding cakes and larger celebration cakes. Cost will depend on location.
- All photographs used on this site remain the property of Cherry Lane Cakes and may not be used without the permission of Cherry Lane Cakes.